Virtual tour of a house is an effective way of showing them to potential buyers or renters when physical visits are challenging and convenient. In this blog post, you’ll discover five easy steps for creating virtual tours of houses. This course will also cover Your target audience and SEO optimization. Whether you are an agent, homeowner, or business owner, this blog post can assist in creating an attractive virtual tour of a house for viewers of any kind! Read along now and discover how to create virtual house tours today!
Step 1: Plan Your Tour
Before beginning filming or taking photographs of your home, you must plan your tour carefully, which means deciding which rooms and areas you would like to feature, what features or details to highlight, and how best to organize the sequence and flow of the tour.
Preparing your house for the tour requires cleaning, decluttering and staging to make it appear welcoming and attractive. Use some simple tips such as these:
- Remove any personal items, clutter or distractions that might mar the look of your house.
- Arrange furniture and accessories to maximize space utilization while emphasizing each room’s functionality.
- Add plants, flowers, candles or artwork to add colour and warmth.
- Open the curtains and blinds to allow natural light into the room and make it appear bigger and brighter.
- Add lighting and lamps to create the ideal ambience and atmosphere.
Step 2: Choose Your Equipment
Next step in creating a virtual tour of a house: selecting equipment. There are various options available depending on budget and personal taste that could work well; you might consider:
- Smartphones or tablets with built-in cameras and tripods or stabilizers for an inexpensive and straightforward approach offer the easiest solution; however, this may not result in optimal quality or realistic outcomes.
- A 360-degree camera on a tripod to capture all aspects of your house in one shot and provide viewers with an immersive and interactive experience. It may be more expensive, but it offers much greater coverage of what viewers see when visiting your home.
- DSLR camera and tripod is a more expensive but highly effective combination, producing high-resolution images and videos that can be stitched together using software to create a virtual tour of any house.
No matter which equipment you select, ensure it offers good battery life, memory space and resolution to meet the virtual tour of house requirements.
Or you can easily automatically use the Trisio camera with Auto stitching 360 panoramas of Trisio lite 2, a feature that allows you to create a seamless and high-quality 360 panorama of your property using a single lens and a motorized rotating mount. Rotating one lens in a circle can take multiple photos and perform automatic panorama stitching. Compared with the traditional multi-lens panoramic camera, it retains more picture details and presents more textured panoramic images with 32 million pixels. You must download the Trisio 360 camera app on your smartphone or tablet and connect it to the camera via Wi-Fi.
With PanoeexTrisio package, you can easily create stunning tours with minimal effort and cost for customers that are looking to take their photography to the next level. Not only does this package provide customers with a Trisio Lite 2 camera, but it also comes with a Panoee Companion plan starting at only $381.
Step 3: Capture Your Space
The third step of creating your virtual tour of a house is capturing 360-degree images for it. Depending on your equipment choice, different instructions and tips may apply – here are some general guidelines that apply regardless of equipment:
- Start from the exterior and work your way in, following the sequence and flow you planned in step one.
- Make sure that each room or area you capture has enough natural or artificial lighting, both naturally and artificially.
- Avoid personal items, clutter and distractions that might detract from the appeal of your house.
- Capturing multiple angles and perspectives of any room or area – such as the ceiling and floor – is important in creating a comprehensive image of its contents.
- Focus your camera lens on any features or details you want to highlight, such as fireplaces, appliances, fixtures or decorations.
If you have a smartphone or tablet, some apps will assist in automatically creating virtual tours of homes. They guide you through taking photos or videos of your house before stitching them together into an engaging virtual tour experience.
For a 360-degree camera, you should use applications like Ricoh Theta and Insta360 to automatically create your virtual tour. They also guide you through taking photos or videos of your Home before stitching them all together into an engaging virtual tour.
With the DSLR camera, Adobe Photoshop software should be used later to stitch together images and videos. With these programs, you can adjust alignment, orientation, and exposure levels and merge them all into a virtual tour.
Or You can also easily use the Trisio camera by using auto stitching 360 panoramas of Trisio lite 2. This feature lets you create a seamless and top-quality 360-degree picture of your house with just a single lens and a motorized mount. The simple act of rotating a single lens in circles can capture multiple photographs and automatically perform stitching of the panorama. In comparison, the traditional multi-lens panoramic camera keeps more detail in the images and provides more detailed panoramic photos with 32 million pixels. You need to install Trisio 360 camera app on your tablet or smartphone and connect to the camera using Wi-Fi.
With the PanoeexTrisio packages, it is possible to create stunning tour videos with minimal effort and cost for those looking to improve photos to the highest step. This package does not only offer customers a Trisio Lite 2 camera, but it also comes with a Panoee Companion plan that starts at just $381.
Step 4: Edit Your virtual tour
The fourth step to creating a virtual tour of a house is editing your content for it. Depending on the equipment and software that was used, more or less editing may be required depending on its complexity; here are some general editing tips that apply regardless of its content:
- Crop, rotate, resize or adjust the colour and brightness of your images and videos to make them more professional-looking.
- Add transitions, effects, music, narration or text to make your virtual tour of a house even more engaging and informative.
- Add hotspots, buttons, links or menus to make navigation through your virtual tour of a house easier for viewers.
- Add labels, captions, descriptions or annotations to provide additional details about each room or area or feature you captured.
Let’s meet Panoee, an innovative virtual tour software platform for free that makes editing content for virtual tours of a house quick and simple, offering powerful editing, publishing, and publishing 360-degree virtual tours without charge. Panoee offers an effortless user experience and intuitive design, working quickly and smoothly like any web app. By drag-and-drop and customizing panels, you can manage numerous projects within minutes, create new ones, and publish new ones instantly.
Furthermore, Panoee has interactive features such as a callout hotspot, collaboration mode, sharing revenue platform (affiliate), essential virtual tour toolkit (with unlimited high-quality virtual tour capabilities, multi-resolution support and password control access for private & public virtual tour offerings), password control access for private virtual tours as well as 12 types of interactive hotspots) to bring virtual tours alive for users.
Panoee makes editing content for virtual tours easy – simply follow these four simple steps:
- Register a free account at Panoee.com
- Upload images or videos directly into Panoee studio.
- Drag and drop images or videos to connect and stage scenes for your virtual tour of a house.
- Customize a virtual tour of a house by adding hotspots, labels, effects and music.
- View and publish your virtual tour of a house on the Panoee platform.
Step 5: Publish and Share Your virtual Tour
At this stage, it’s time to publish and share your virtual tour of a house with its intended target audience. Depending on which platform was created, there may be different ways to share it. Here are some options you could try:
- YouTube: Upload your virtual tour as a video on YouTube and share its link with anyone who would like to view it. Furthermore, embedding the video can add credibility to any website or social media page from which the viewer might come.
- Google Maps: With Google Maps’ Photosphere feature, you can upload the virtual tour of a house as a photosphere and share its link with anyone who wishes to view it. Moreover, the photosphere can also be embedded on websites or social media pages for easy sharing and embedding purposes.
- Zillow: Zillow allows you to easily upload virtual tours of houses as 3D Homes and share the link with anyone interested. Plus, embedding the 3D Home on websites or social media pages.
Or take a look at Panoee which makes creating and editing virtual tours easier, giving you more choices for publishing and sharing them. For instance, using Panoee, you have options such as:
- Publish your virtual tour of a house on the Panoee platform and share its link with anyone interested. Plus, embedding it is possible on websites or social media pages for added exposure.
- Download your virtual tour as an offline file and send it via email or USB drive directly to anyone requesting to view it, or upload it directly onto platforms supporting 360-degree content.
- Export your virtual tour as an Iframe code and embed it on any website that supports Iframe code.
Panoee also offers automated SEO optimization of virtual tours of houses so they look their best when displayed in search engines or social media platforms. Moreover, Panoee supports you in adding CTA, capturing leads and making an e-commerce virtual tour easily
You have learned how to create a virtual tour of a house in five simple steps. You have seen how to plan, choose equipment, and capture and edit content before publishing and sharing with target audiences.
By following these steps, you can craft a virtual tour of a house that is high-quality, versatile, beautiful, interactive, and immersive. Plus, Panoee provides free next-gen virtual tour software with plenty of features and options, making this easier than ever! Therefore, don’t wait – start creating your virtual tour of a house today using Panoee and see the difference for yourself. Your viewers will be impressed by both the results and feedback received.