Scene is the interactive rendered view of 360 panorama / or 2:1 equirectangular images.
(Yellow annotation) There are few tool to make this process easier:
- Upload your panorama with drag-and-drop.
- Once uploaded, select the panoramas you want to create Scenes.
- Click the button “Submit” to create Scenes.
- You can click “Select all” or “Deselect all” to quickly select / deselect all panoramas at once.
- You can use Search bar to find the preferred panorama.
- You can manage panoramas in albums for better organization.
Organize Scene & Scene Group
– Group is a collection of Scenes.
– There are default “Uncategory” Group that contain all Scenes which don’t belong to any other Group.
– The default Group can not be deleted.
– Once a Group is deleted, all inside Scenes will be move to Uncategory Group.
– Order of Group and Scenes will be displayed in public Tour.
- Create Group
- Collapse / Expand Group for easier management. You can also drag to group name to change the group order
- Rename / Delete Group
Replace Panorama of a Scene
Re-order Scene Group
(To be continue)