1. How can I get the link to my entry?
After you submit an entry, there will be a pop-up to show the link, or you can enter this link (don’t forget to log in first)
2. How do I vote for my favourite entry in the voting contest?
To vote for your favourite entry in the contest, you must have a Panoee account. If you haven’t had yet, please register here.
3. How many entries can I submit to the voting contest?
You can submit as many entries as you want.
4. How many prizes can I get?
You can only win one weekly per week prize and one overall prize in the contest.
5. How many times can I vote in the voting contest?
You can vote for any favourite entry with no limited
6. Can I participate in the voting audience prize if I have already been a participant?
Absolutely yes, if you vote for at least one other participant entry.
7. How do I know if my entry is eligible for the voting contest?
Your entry is eligible for the voting contest if it meets the requirements and criteria of the contest organizer. You can check the rules and guidelines of the contest before submitting your entry. If your entry is disqualified or removed for any reason, you will be notified by the contest organizer.
8. What happens if there is a tie in the voting contest?
If two winners have the same vote in the voting contest, the contest organizer will decide how to break the tie. We will depend on the time of submission, whoever submits first will win
9. How can I increase my chances of winning the voting contest?
You can increase your chances of winning the voting contest by submitting a high-quality, original, and relevant entry that appeals to the voters. You can also promote your entry to your friends, family, and social media followers, ask them to vote for you, and share it with others.
10. How can I stay updated on the latest news and trends in voting contests?
You can stay updated on the latest news and trends in voting contests by: